Bespoke wooden sash windows
Our custom made sash windows are a great choice as new or replacement windows for your home.
We can replicate existing window designs, maintaining the details and restoring the original look.
We custom make all types of wooden sash windows to any size and to fit unusual openings/spaces, including:
- Sliding sash.
- Imitation sash.
- Heritage sash.
- Spiral slide and tilt sash.
- Yorkshire sliding sash.
Sash window options
A small list of options we offer for your bespoke sash windows.
- Glazing - single, double, triple and heritage double glazed units.
- Single or multi light.
- Specific detailing, such as sash horns, period mouldings and glazing bars.
- Choice of window furniture - traditional stays and fasteners or modern locking systems.
- Huge range of finish colours.
- Draught proofing system is standard on our traditional box sash windows.
What is a sash window?
Traditional box sash windows have two frames (one in front of the other), each frame can slide vertically on a track and is counterbalanced by weights.
The configuration of a sash window allows airflow to be controlled in multiple ways, bottom open, top open, or a bit of both.